Combine the fun of a float trip down the Verde River a with wine tasting at the Alcantara Vineyards and experience the best of two worlds!
$116 Kayak & Wine Tasting
Call Verde Adventures DIRECTLY to reserve your Water to Wine spot: 877-673-3661
Ask for the Scottsdale Sea & Sea Group reservation pricing for Aug 31st
9:30am Saturday Aug 31st
Water To Wine Tour INCLUDES:
• INCLUDES – Park at the Vineyard and you’ll be SHUTTLED upstream to begin your float down the Verde River.
• INCLUDES – your RIVER GUIDE & inflatable KAYAK (single person. Double kayaks available on request. Ask when you call them!) NO Experience needed – NO whitewater, just a float.
• Your guided river trip ends in the shade of giant cottonwood trees at the confluence of Oak Creek and the Verde River, at the Alcantara Vineyards.
INCLUDES – Alcantara Vineyards Wine Tasting. You will receive a $20 credit to spend as you choose!! There are a variety of different wine tastings - 5 wines / $10 - $15. Idea: Two people could even share a bottle of wine & food with their 2 credits if you’d like! Stay as long as you’d like!
What to bring for Water to Wine Tour:
• Reusable water bottle - NO plastic water bottles for use on public land. We do have filtered water for refilling.
• Clothing that is suitable for the weather conditions on the day of your tour, Shoes or sandals that can get wet
• Change of clothing for after the river trip (you might be getting wet)
• Sunhat, sunglasses with strap, sunscreen, and a plastic ziplock for phones, camera, and whatever else